The West Kentucky ATV Recreational Area is seeking part time employees for the Saturday and Sunday hours of operation. Applications may be obtained at the Hopkins County Judge Executive’s office located at 56 North Main Street in Madisonville, KY. Any questions can be answered by calling the West Kentucky Recreational Area Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM at 270-383-5190.
During the July 17, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting, Andy Reyes and David Frisby were recognized for 10 years of service to Hopkins County. Pictured, from left, are Public Works Director Jeff Browning, Andy Reyes, Judge-Executive Donald Carroll, and David Frisby.
During the July 17, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting, Hopkins County Clerk Keenan Cloern was recognized for 15 years of service to the county. Pictured, from left, are Judge-Executive Donald Carroll and Keenan Cloern.
Detective Joseph Stratton was recognized at the July 17, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting for five years of service to the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office. Pictured, from left, are Judge-Executive Donald Carroll, Detective Stratton and Sheriff Matt Sanderson.
Click Here for the 2018-2019 Hopkins County Fiscal Court Budget
Venolia Johnson, right, was sworn in on July 2, 2018 as the Hopkins County Treasurer by Judge-Executive Donald Carroll.
Hopkins County Fiscal Court honored retiring County Treasurer Cindy Jones during the June 26, 2018 Fiscal Court meeting. Pictured, from left: former County Judge-Executive Richard Frymire, Cindy Jones, and current Judge-Executive Donald E. Carroll.
June 26, 2018 was declared Cindy Jones Day in honor of Jones’ retirement after nearly two decades of service as County Treasurer. Pictured, from left: County Treasurer Cindy Jones, Judge-Executive Donald E. Carroll.
More Articles ...
- Hopkins County Jail Employee Brandon Lampton Recognized for 10 Years of Service
- EMA Director Frank Wright Recognized for 15 Years of Service
- June Declared as Relay for Life Month in Hopkins County
- Tommy Tapp Recognized for 10 Years of Service with Hopkins County Public Works
- Check Presented for Outdoor Archery Range Construction
- 2018 State of the County Address
- Donald Ethridge Presented with Certificate of Appreciation for 40 Years of Service
- March 2018 Declared as Literacy Celebration Month