(270) 821-8294




CLICK HERE to be Directed to the Hopkins County COVID-19 Information Page


Kentucky COVID-19 website – A comprehensive list of COVID-19 information Kentuckians need, including the latest facts on numbers, actions taken by state government, and links to relevant resources.

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention


File for Unemployment Insurance – Kentucky Career Center

Apply for Medicaid only - Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange website or call the Kentucky Healthcare Customer Service line toll-free at (855) 459-6328

Public Assistance (SNAP, KTAP, etc) – Department for Community Based Services

WIC – contact the Hopkins County Health Department at 270-821-5242


Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Pennyroyal Center Crisis Number: 1-877-473-7766


Emergencies: dial 911

Central Dispatch: 270-821-1720

Hopkins County Sheriff: 270-821-5661

TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT: 877-597-2331 or 800-752-6200

City of Mortons Gap Business License

City of Mortons Gap Business License

City of Mortons Gap
P.O. Box 367

Motons Gap, KY 42440
(270) 258-5362 - Office

(270) 258-5006 - Fax

Please see the links below for the forms needed to obtain a business license in the City of Mortons Gap:

***IMPORTANT!  You MUST obtain a business license for Hopkins County IN ADDITION to the business license for the city or cities that you do business in***


*Please Contact Mortons Gap City Hall for the Necessary Forms for the City of Mortons Gap Business License

City of Mortons Gap Website

Hopkins County Business License Application

Hopkins County Employer License Fee Withheld Return

Hopkins County Net Profit License Fee Return

Restaurant Instructions and Form

Mobile Food Vendor Application



 Please visit the Hopkins County Joint Planning Commision website to obtain all other related permit applications.